Coaching Programs And How To Find Business Success with ThemJun 07, 2021
When you’re starting a business alone, it can seem overwhelming. So many choices to make and questions to answer. The good news is you don’t have to go it alone. Coaching programs are a valuable resource for entrepreneurs. In this episode, hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar discuss their experience with coaching and tips for finding a coaching group that’s right for you.
Getting a small business off the ground is no easy feat. One of the most valuable elements that business owners cite as a reason for their success is mentorship or business coaching. The act of recruiting a mentor or hiring a coach brings additional knowledge and a new perspective to your enterprise.
This topic is near to the hearts of The CoLab hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar. Their business partnership got its start when they met six years ago at a coaching seminar in Florida. They’ll walk you through the advantages of coaching and mentorship, what it might look like for you and your business, and where to find mentors and coaches.
Ready to dive in? Here’s what we’re covering in this episode of The CoLab:
- [03:15] Finding a coaching group can be one of the most valuable choices you make as a business owner.
- [10:48] Coaching can be the foundation for great business choices. And in the case of CoLab hosts Megan and Andres, a great business partnership.
- [16:50] So what is coaching and what does a coaching program entail?
- [21:00] A coaching program’s focus can be as general or as specific as you need, depending on where you are in your business journey.
- [30:33] You don’t need to pick a coaching program and stick with it forever. As your business grows and evolves, your needs as a business owner change, too.
- [47:02] When searching for a coaching program, it can be helpful to reach out to others in your industry for recommendations. The internet also is full of possibilities.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download The CoLab Crush It Roadmap here.
- Mentor and friend of the podcast, René Rodriguez, offers leadership and coaching courses, such as Amplifii, that can take you and your business to the next level.
Do you think coaching programs are essential to find business success?