How To Grow Your Sales in 6 Steps with René RodriguizFeb 23, 2021
Clients are the lifeblood of any business, but expanding a customer base can prove difficult for small businesses. This week, The CoLab hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar welcome René Rodriguiz, a behavioral neuroscience specialist and a dynamic keynote speaker who has helped thousands of business leaders transform themselves and their businesses for success sharing with us how to grow your sales in 6 steps.
Making sales is a step-by-step process, but are you using the right steps as a small business owner to attract new clients, keep them, and encourage them to refer you to their social circles? René Rodriguiz breaks down six vital steps for business owners to take to grow their sales base and connect with clients in ways that make them feel valued and wowed.
Ready to dive in? Here’s what we’re covering in this episode of The CoLab:
- [02:22] Introducing René Rodriguiz, a behavioral neuroscience specialist and a dynamic keynote speaker who travels the world to transform how business leaders think and communicate.
- [04:49] Creating influence is vital in business. If you run a business, you’re in the world of influence. You have to influence your clients to pay you and to buy from you.
- [09:04] There are only six ways that you make money in a direct-sales environment. These activities will help you generate leads, stand out, and build trust and relationships with clients.
- [25:25] Part of creating influence is engaging highly leveraged activities, such as content creation, face-to-face engagement with your clients and community, and generating press for achievements such as industry awards.
- [35:12] Getting in touch with purpose is everything. You can generate a business and generate profit, but lose sight of purpose and it means nothing.
Did you like our how to grow your sales in 6 steps episode? Share it with someone who will find it beneficial. And let us know in the comments below what do you do to grow your sales?