How To Rewire Yourself for Business Success with Ryan StewmanMay 17, 2021
No one’s path to business ownership is the same, but even the most nontraditional path can lead to success and growth. The CoLab hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar are joined this episode by Ryan Stewman, who has overcome a lifetime of challenges to get to where he is today: CEO of Hardcore Closer, an online learning resource for salespeople that includes coaching and training courses. Stewman also runs the Break Free Academy and is the host of the THC Podcast and The ReWire Podcast. Let's know how to rewire yourself for business success...
Doubt is an often unwanted but persistent guest in the brains of small business owners. It’s there saying that running your own business is too hard, you’re not cut out to be an owner, or that everything you built is one bad decision away from total failure. Are there steps you take to rise above that negative voice? The CoLab hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar have faced down these fears and others with the help of business coaches.
Ryan Stewman, CEO of Hardcore Closer, joins Megan and Andres to discuss strategies for rewiring your brain to shut down doubt and build yourself up to be the successful business owner you know you can be.
Ready to dive in? Here’s what we’re covering in this episode of The CoLab:
- [04:46] When everything seems to be going wrong, and you’re struggling, it’s easy to consider yourself cursed and destined to fail. As hard as those struggles are to deal with in the moment, they can pave the way for bigger, better things.
- [11:45] Not all paths to becoming a business owner start with a college degree and a healthy pot of seed money. Your path to business success might be mired with challenges, but the right mindset and hard work can help you overcome them.
- [20:10] Starting a business can be a second (or third or fourth) chance for entrepreneurs to prove themselves and rise above difficulties that have held them back in the past.
- [35:54] Not every business model is successful or sustainable. Instead of dwelling on a failed business, use it as an opportunity to grow and learn. Then, apply those lessons to another venture.
- [42:05] Being resourceful is an important but uncommon skill that can give business owners the edge over their competition.
- [44:22] Sales, marketing, hiring, and training processes are key to helping your business reach new levels of growth and take your enterprise beyond a one-person show.
What about you? How do you rewire yourself for business success?
Start Making Additional Income!
Learn how to make a stable source of income for your real estate or mortgage business with this untapped resource.