Kate Chernis Explains How To Repurpose Content With LatelyJan 03, 2021
Social media, blogging, and video creation have become part of the marketing essentials checklist for businesses, but is the content you’re producing doing as much as it can for you? The CoLab hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar welcome special guest Kate Chernis to the show. Chernis is the founder & CEO of Lately, which uses artificial intelligence to transform long-form content such as blogs, podcasts, and videos into dozens of social media posts.
Connecting with customers is the key to gaining trust and earning their business. Social media channels offer unlimited possibilities for connection but having engaging content is key for drawing in visitors and converting them into customers. Enter Lately, an AI-driven service that transforms your content in social media posts. In this episode of The CoLab, hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar pick the brain of Kate Chernis, CEO and founder of Lately, for steps business owners can take to improve their content output and engagement.
You can download Kate’s writing tips covered in this episode here.
Ready to dive in? Here’s what we’re covering in this episode of The CoLab:
● [03:45] Introducing Kate Chernis, who founded her own business after realizing she was meant to work for herself.
● [13:00] A lot of people want to start a business when they’re unhappy with a job
● [19:05] Always look for the patterns in your business. Identify patterns of what is working and what is not working. It will help your business grow.
● [27:45] “We know we’ve got a tiger by the tail. We believe in what we’re doing, and we want to do this more than anything else. And that has to be the case.” — Kate Chernis.
● [29:00] Lately gives small businesses the army they need to put their content to work across social media.
● [38:10] If you’re not creating content, it’s time to start.
● [42:15] Everything is in front of you, it’s up to you to figure out what the customer wants and needs and then put your content to work.