Level Up Your Business Marketing with Video Right NowMar 14, 2021
Being a small business owner means wearing many hats, one of the most important of which is the marketer. That said, you may find yourself competing for customers with hundreds of businesses across numerous platforms—from billboards to social media channels to print publications. What can you do to stand out and reach customers? The CoLab hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar can help you navigate the marketing space by sharing their successful strategies. This episode focuses on how to level up your business marketing with video marketing.
Once only associated with TV commercials, video has become a driving force in marketing strategies for businesses large and small across digital platforms. If you’re a small business, you don’t need to spend thousands on video production to reach customers. It’s an accessible medium that in some cases only requires a smartphone and an editing app. Now is the perfect time to add a video to your arsenal of marketing tools.
The CoLab hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar have successfully integrated video into their business outreach. Their video formats range from lists of tips to deep dives in various aspects of the mortgage market, but their strategies can work for businesses of any type.
Ready to dive in? Here’s what we’re covering in this episode of The CoLab:
- [00:41] Marketing is an essential part of business, but what tactics and components will truly grow your business? This episode kicks off a series of shows focused on marketing. First up: video marketing.
- [04:36] Video can be an intimidating medium but with the right tools, you can make it work for your business marketing. But, you need to take the first step and try.
- [07:34] It’s easy to make excuses not to do a video for your business, chief among them that you’re concerned with embarrassing yourself. That’s understandable but try to set that fear aside.
- [14:48] Once you start making and posting videos, you need to stick with it. While some videos go viral, it usually takes time to build an audience and refine your content in order to continue expanding that audience.
- [16:45] While your business has a product or service to sell, don’t make your videos all about what you’re trying to sell. Instead, you can add value to your customers’ viewing experience by making videos that educate around topics related to your business and industry.
- [23:15] The CoLab recommends three apps to help you create simple but effective videos: VivaVideo, BombBomb, and Hippo Video.
Start Making Additional Income!
Learn how to make a stable source of income for your real estate or mortgage business with this untapped resource.