How to Overcome the Fear of AnythingDec 06, 2022
Fear is a powerful barrier that many of us face, especially when making difficult or life-changing decisions. Fear is an emotion based on a past experience, opinions that others have placed on you, or a made up story that you’ve held on to for far too long. Does fear ever stop you from chasing your dreams? Has it held you back from starting your own business or reaching out to that person you want to network with? You’re not alone… but learning tactics for dealing with fear and going after what you want is the key to making it big in this industry. Helping you face your fears, shift your perspective, and show you what’s possible is what The Co/LAB hosts, Megan Marsh and Andres Munar do best.
We all have different relationships with fear. But when we let fear and other emotions hold us back from succeeding in our careers, how can we ever expect to succeed? As Andres says, you don’t know what’s on the other side of fear until you pass it. So, tune in for a motivational chat with Megan and Andres and hear them share their personal experiences navigating fear. You’ll also hear their best advice for overcoming fear so you can achieve your biggest, dreamiest goals. Remember, anything’s possible if your heart’s in the right place!
Ready to dive in? Here’s what we’re covering in this episode of The Co/LAB:
● [02:59] We are SO done with all the fear circulating around the real estate industry.
● [06:05] Why Megan & Andres created their NEW course - Mortgage Broker Fast Track.
● [07:44] “With the knowledge that we have, it’s really just knowledge lost if we’re not passing that onto other people.” – Andres Munar
● [08:15] Megan shares a story that illustrates how fear almost held them back from finishing the My Broker Fast Track course (and the crazy leap they took to get over their fear).
● [17:18] Tips for overcoming fear as a real estate professional & Andre speaks on his relationship with fear.
● [20:49] There’s a huge difference between making decisions rooted in fear and making decisions rooted in confidence.
● [26:46] “We all have limited time. Don’t let having kids stop you, don’t let people’s opinions stop you, don’t let your mind screaming at you stop you. Do something scary.” – Megan Marsh
● [26:56] Using The Courage Scale to gain courage in making difficult decisions.
Connect with The Co/LAB at www.thecolablife.com or on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. Gain access to FREE downloads, past episodes, and valuable resources here.