Save Time and Money by Going PaperlessJan 18, 2021
Overflowing file cabinets and unorganized piles of documents are the bane of any business. The good news is there are plenty of resources available to help you transform your inefficient paper filing system into a streamlined digital storage system. In this episode, The CoLab hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar share tools they’ve used to successfully go paperless in their own businesses.
Thanks to technology, business operations are no longer confined to paper. You and your employees don’t need to be chained to a desk and hard-line phone to make sales, check inventory, and review receipts. You can do it all from anywhere on a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
With nearly endless digital storage at your disposal, have you considered cutting paper files from your operations? Going paperless will save your business time and money but also will likely be a big change for you and your team. You need the right tools to help your transition go as smoothly as possible. That’s where The CoLab comes in with resources to help you achieve your paperless goals.
Ready to dive in? Here’s what we’re covering in this episode of The CoLab:
● [01:05] There’s an old school and new school way of managing your business. Which are you?
● [04:35] There are four questions you need to ask yourself to determine if you truly have gone paperless or if there is room for improvement. The first is: Do you have cloud storage?
● [09:35] How are you converting paper files into digital files? A tool The CoLab enthusiastically recommends is the SnapScan.
● [18:35] Do you have a software tool that can organize and edit documents on the go?
● [19:55] If you are out conducting business, do you need to return to your office in order to keep your process moving?