What’s Next? Tips for Setting Your Small Business Up for GrowthJan 25, 2021
You’ve started your business and have hired your first staff member. Things seem to be going well and you have lots of new ideas to help your business, but one question keeps resurfacing in your mind: What’s next? The CoLab hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar have been there and have a plan to help you and your business reach new heights.
Each year, more than 600,000 new businesses open in the United States. If yours is one of them, congratulations! You accomplished something great, and it’s time to build on that foundation. Tackling the question of “What’s next?” can seem overwhelming, but The CoLab has tips to help you identify your priorities and turn that work into business growth.
Ready to dive in and know what's next? Here’s what we’re covering in this episode of The CoLab:
● [1:28] It’s time to regroup and talk about next steps for your business. That includes identifying impact areas where you can increase your efforts and improve your business. This episode will focus on four key impact areas that should be your priority.
● [06:20] Impact area: Marketing. No matter what kind of business you own, you need to promote it.
● [13:40] Impact area: Sales. Sales can come from a variety of avenues, but it’s important to use these avenues to stay in front of your current and new customers.
● [21:00] Impact area: Finances. Staying on top of your finances is about more than watching your bank account.
● [29:40] Impact area: Human, community, and business relations. People are what drive the success of any business, so make sure you’re investing in your employees, clients, and partners.
Connect with The CoLab at www.thecolablife.com or on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.