You Are the KeyJul 21, 2020
Get ready to boost your business with The CoLab, a podcast for entrepreneurs and business owners seeking to elevate and expand their enterprise through collaboration and teamwork. In this introductory episode, meet hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar. The pair are business owners, entrepreneurs, and community leaders who have a passion and desire to help others succeed both personally and professionally. And to remind you that you are the key!
Welcome to The CoLab, a podcast series focused on helping entrepreneurs grow their business ventures through collaboration and teamwork.
Podcasts hosts Megan Marsh and Andres Munar are the picture of collaboration. The pair combined their separate finance businesses four years ago and took it to a new level in just two years, ultimately doubling their team and tripling their revenue.
Together, Andres and Megan have a dream to use their extensive experience in business to teach others how they can become entrepreneurs by starting and operating their own businesses. Join them as they share their knowledge, resources, and more to help you start your journey of entrepreneurial growth and avoid costly mistakes along the way.
Do you feel stuck? That your hard work is going unnoticed and unappreciated? Megan and Andres have been where you are and want to help you overcome the hurdles standing in your way of success. You don’t need a recruiter or big company telling you what will get you to the next level. You can get yourself there. You are the key, and you can make it happen.
Ready to dive in? Here’s a preview of this episode of The CoLab:
- [01:10] Welcome to The CoLab. Meet your hosts and business besties: Megan Marsh and Andres Munar. They each have spent 15 years in the lending industry. Four years ago, their finance companies joined forces and through the power of collaboration, doubled their team and tripled their revenue.
- [02:10] We know where you are. We’ve been there. It might be dealing with a bad boss, feeling stuck, getting fired, or reinventing a brand. Learn from our experiences and avoid making costly mistakes as you grow your business.
- [03:40] So what can you expect from The CoLab? Exercises, tips, tools, and resources that you can put into action and see results in your business right away that are presented by two knowledgeable business leaders.
- [06:50] Collaboration is key, and this podcast will help you connect with a community of people like you and leverage these connections to inspire business growth.
- [08:09] Ready to start your journey? Here is a preview of topics that will be covered in season one and two of The CoLab: how to take the leap from employee to employer, how to start your own business, how to build an all-star team, and how to deal with bad bosses.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you liked what you heard please consider rating and reviewing our show! This helps us support more people — just like you — move toward the business and life they want to have. Click here, then scroll to the bottom of that page, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. We adding new episodes weekly to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!